Apply for a UNCCD internship
The United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) welcomes graduate students and recent graduates specializing in a field related to the work of the United Nations and UNCCD. These internships are intended to promote a better understanding of international problems and give insight into the work of the United Nations, while providing departments with the able assistance of outstanding young students specializing in a field related to their own work.
The minimum internship duration is two months and maximum six months. Interns are not financially remunerated by the UNCCD secretariat. Costs and arrangement for travel, visas, accommodation and living expenses are the responsibility of intern or his/her sponsoring institution. Interns of the UNCCD secretariat are not considered to be staff members.
Application for internships is open, and qualified candidates are always encouraged to apply.
Internship application checklist
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- UNCCD internship application
- If you have a license to Adobe Acrobat, download and complete the Internship application .pdf fill-in form in the below drop-down menu to be able to save your progress.
- Simply type your name in the signature fields. Printing and scanning the form is not necessary.
Internship application with Adobe Acrobat
- If you do not have a license to Adobe Acrobat, complete the Internship application form.docx in the below drop-down menu. Please type your name in the signature fields. Printing and scanning the form is not necessary.
- Please read the Conditions form and Annex, but there is no need to sign and return them at this time.
Internship application materials
Send your application materials to email@example.com .